For those who still retain some doubts about Jesus as part of a triune God, I located an interesting compilation of Scriptures for further study.
In Revelation 1:7-8 Jesus was the ALMIGHTY.
Genesis 17:1 And the ALMIGHTY was God.
In John 8:58 Jesus makes a claim to be the "I Am" .
Exodus 3:14, the original claim of "I Am" was God.
Acts 3:14 Jesus was the "HOLY ONE".
In Isaiah 43:15 the "HOLY ONE" was God.
John 8:24 Jesus is the "I Am He".
Isaiah 43:10 and the "I Am He" was God.
Revelation 22:13 Jesus is the "First and the Last"
Isaiah 44:6 and the "First and the Last" was God.
I Corinthians 10:4 Jesus was "The Rock".
Psalm 18:31 and "The Rock" was God.
2 Corinthians 11:2 Jesus was the "One HUSBAND".
Jeremiah 31:32 says the "One HUSBAND" was God.
Matthew 23:8 Jesus was the "ONE MASTER".
Malachi 1:6 and the "ONE MASTER" was God.
John 10:16 Jesus was the "One SHEPHERD".
Isaiah 40:11 and the "ONE SHEPHERD" was God.
Acts 4:12 Jesus was the "ONE SAVIOR".
Isaiah 45:21 says the "ONE SAVIOR" was God.
Galatians 3:13 shows that Jesus was the "ONE REDEEMER".
Isaiah 41:14 and the "ONE REDEEMER" was God.
Revelation 19:16 Jesus was "LORD OF LORDS".
Deuteronomy 10:17 and the "LORD OF LORDS" was God.
Philippians 2:10 tells us that every knee must bow to Jesus.
Isaiah 45:23 Every knee must bow to God
Revelation 19: 16 says that Jesus is "KING".
Psalm 10:16 says God is "KING".
John 1: 3-10 Jesus was the "CREATOR".
Isaiah 44:24 and Genesis 1: 1 say that God was the "CREATOR".
John 1:49 Jesus was not just the king, but the "KING OF ISRAEL".
Isaiah 44:6 tells us that the "KING OF ISRAEL" was God.
AND yet, the Bible is clear that there is ONLY ONE God.
Deuteronomy 4:35: "You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other."
Deuteronomy 4:39: "Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other."
Deuteronomy 6:4: "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one."
Deuteronomy 32:39: "See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me..."
1 Kings 8:60: "so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD is God and that there is no other."
2 Kings 19:15: "O LORD, God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth."
Psalm 86:10: "For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God."
Isaiah 42:8: "I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols."
Isaiah 43:10,11: "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior."
No comments:
Post a Comment