Thursday, December 25, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

...I'll be back on January 11th. For those of you who have yet to be informed, I am going with my two dear friends Anna and Miriam for two weeks to Scotland, Ireland, and England. We fly out early tomorrow afternoon and are very excited for all that God has in store!

I'm thankful to have the privilege to stay with some of my wonderful friends while we are over there and I'm praying that God would open doors of opportunity for us to be a blessing. To be frank, I'm not a good tourist. I'm believing that God has a purpose for this trip beyond us seeing Big Ben or Edinburgh Castle. I (We) covet your prayers that we would have love and patience for one another, that we would be a blessing in a land where less than 2% of the population love and serve Jesus Christ, and that we would been centered on the One who leads our very steps, discerning His whisper of direction every minute of the day.

I'll attempt to keep you updated via the blog throughout the trip! I love you so.

No comments: